Tuesday 17 November 2015

Welcome to All Lexus




Welcome to All Lexus.

1. I've decided to start blogging about one of the most amazing car makers in the world, Lexus.

2. Lexus, compared to BMW and Mercedes, it an extremely unique company for the way the business is run. This is apparent in the engineering of the car, the fastidious attention to detail invested in every model and the almost obsessive pursuit of perfection.

3. Lexus consistently tops the JD Power dependability as the most dependable automotive brand. For me, this is an important consideration when buying a car. 

4. Having been a fan of Lexus for several years, in 2012 I bought an IS250. It was draped in bronze-gold metallic paint. This particular model was the SE-L, which in Lexus speak, is top of the range. It had all the gizmos; of course, if you're buying a Lexus, you need to get it with all the whistles and bells.

5. Over the next few days, I'll write more about this particular model, the one I had, and why it meant so much to me. For now, enjoy these pictures!

All Lexus.











No comments:

Post a Comment